SPRING 2023 EVENTS
⭐ Thursday May 11 – Willowdale in White
WEAR WHITE –
BRING YOUR OWN DINNER -SIMPLE OR EXTRAVAGANT –
TAKE-OUT OR GOURMET…….WHATEVER YOU CHOOSE
BRING YOUR OWN BEVERAGES, TABLE SETTINGS AND DECOR
RESERVE A TABLE FOR 8 AT $300
OR $40 PER PERSON AT A COMMUNAL TABLE.
RESERVE YOUR TABLE TODAY!
The exact outdoor location of the dinner
will be emailed to those who purchase tables/tickets — Thursday 5/11
OUTDOOR FAIR WEATHER EVENT
(NOT REFUNDABLE IN THE EVENT OF CANCELLATION DUE TO WEATHER).
Dancing to the CAMELTONES
SILENT AUCTION TOO!
Wednesday, May 10, 5pm
- The Willowdale Course Walk with Race Chairman Dixon Stroud
- If you’ve ever wanted to learn more about the Willowdale race course and the strategies jockeys use to ride fences, join us for this free course walk with Dixon Stroud, winner of the 1984 Maryland Hunt Cup.
- Location: Willowdale Steeplechase Tower
- For more information or to let us know you plan to attend email email@example.com
Saturday, May 13th
- It’s steeplechase time! Race Day at The Willowdale Steeplechase, Gates Open 10am, Gates Close 5:30pm.
- 2023 Tailgating Competition! Join the fun and “Make a Splash”. When you reserve a tailgate spot you are eligible to enter the tailgate competition. We decided to pick a theme for the tailgate competition that draws attention to one of our beneficiaries, Stroud Water Research Center, with its focus on freshwater research. Unleash your creativity! From decorations, to costumes and the food you are serving – a healthy freshwater ecosystem provides you with an abundance of options.
- To enter please call 610-444-1582 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our Best Dressed and Hat contests are FREE for any attendee – please meet in front of the Information Tent at noon!
Can’t attend, but you’d still like to support the Stroud Water Research Center and Penn Vet New Bolton Center? 100% of online donations will go DIRECTLY to our beneficiaries!
Bell Run Farm | Brandit Signs | Brandywine Ace Pet & Farm | Brandywine Polo Club | Brown Advisory | Brown Brothers Harriman | Brutscher Foley, Milliner, Land & Kelly, LLP | Buttonwood / Sycamore Farms | C & C Financial Services | Cellarium Wine Cellars | Cetlin Design | Chester County Hospital | Tom & Roxie Collins | County Lines Magazine | Delaware Today | Ducklings Early Learning Centers | East Coast Equestrian | Ephrata National Bank | Farm Credit | flyADVANCED flyGATEWAY | Hemp Alternative | Herr's | Knox Equipment Rental | Lamont Foods | Landhope Farms | La Rosa & Associates, LLC | Last Chance Garage | M&T Bank / Wilmington Trust | Longwood Gardens | MacElree Harvey, Ltd. | Main Line Today | Margot Mohr Teetor/ RE/MAX | Matt Fetick Team - Keller Williams Realty | McComsey Builders, Inc | Meadow Springs Farm | Nemours Children's Health | Otto’s BMW | Outback Trading Company | Parvin Asset Management | Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center | Penn Medicine / Chester County Hospital | Roots Landscape | Schindler Law Associates | Stephens Excavating | Sugartown Veterinary Hospital | Temple Gwathmey Steeplechase Foundation | The 24th Fund | The Horse of Delaware Valley | The Hunt | Tito's Handmade Vodka | Today Media | Trash Tech | Union Grove Republican Party | W&C Weymouth, Swayze & Corroon | Wacker Brewing Co. | Waterbury Kitchens and Bath, LLC | Wyndwood Tyme